Thursday, August 28, 2008

Fuelly

Before I purchased my new car, I had toyed with the idea of keeping track of my gas mileage. That lasted about two fill-ups, as I forgot to record something (mileage, gallons pumped, whatever.)

Now, I shouldn't have that problem, thanks to Fuelly. Well, in theory. I just have to remember to enter the info into my phone as I pump gas.

Here's the link to my car.

It will look a lot more interesting once I have more data entered. You can look around to see other cars to get a taste of what's tracked.

This will be a nice record keeper for my car as I missed only a few fill-ups. Eventually, there may be a place to keep track of all maintenance records for your car.

If you sign up, make sure you add me as a friend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool, man. got a stop and shop card? you'll save huge in prices. renee paid 2.59 a gallon two weeks ago.

Anonymous said...

Interesting stuff.

To the first commenter, 2.59 a gallon? Where the heck is it under 3 a gallon??