Saturday, December 22, 2007

Top 20 Songs - Christmas Edition


I figured I'd take a break from documenting my favorite songs from the 80's & 90's and list my favorite Christmas songs.

I'd list my favorite TV/movie specials, but that would be very difficult to pick a favorite. They are all required viewing each season & they all hold special memories. That list would include Rudolph, Frosty, The Grinch, Emmett Otter, Charlie Brown's Christmas, Year Without Santa Claus, Santa Claus is Coming to Town, It's A Wonderful Life, Christmas Vacation, A Christmas Story & Elf.

Anywho(ville), here is my Top 20 Christmas songs:

#20
Santa Bring My Baby Back (To Me) - Elvis Presley

#19
Little Saint Nick - The Beach Boys

#18
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - The Carpenters

#17
Sleigh Ride - The Ronettes

#16
Linus & Lucy - Vince Guaraldi Trio

#15
A Holly Jolly Christmas - Burl Ives

#14
Christmas Wrapping - The Waitresses

#13
Blue Christmas - Elvis Presley

#12
White Christmas - Bing Crosby

#11
Jingle Bell Rock - Bobby Helms

#10
All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey

#9
Feliz Navidad - Jose Feliciano

#8
Christmas Eve/Sarajevo 12/24 - Trans-Siberian Orchestra

#7
The Christmas Song - Nat King Cole

#6
All Alone On Christmas - Darlene Love

#5
Christmas In Hollis - Run DMC

#4
Winter Wonderland - Stryper

#3
Do They Know It's Christmas? - Band Aid

#2
Sleigh Ride - Boston Pops

#1
Last Christmas - Wham!, Jimmy Eat World, Carrie Underwood

No comments: