Sunday, December 09, 2007

When I Was Your Age, We Called It Graffiti

P.J. tagged me. Here we go.

1-Grab the closest book to you, go to page 18 and write down the 4th line :
"dles: one to be lit on Christmas Eve, one on Christmas Day," - Uncle John's Bathroom Reader Christmas Collection

2- Whats the last thing you saw on TV
Rise of the Video Game on Discovery HD

3- Other than the sound of your computer, what else can you hear?
The dehumidifier in the basement.

4- Last time you went out, what did you do?
Went to breakfast at the Oh Boy Diner, then hit Target.

5- What are you wearing?
Jeans & a long sleeve Jordan shirt.

6- Whats on the walls in the room you are in?
Unfortunately, just paint. However, I have lots of pictures waiting to go up.

7- What’s strange about today?
Mary shipped off for England for the week, so I'm cooking dinner for myself tonight.

8- Whats the last Movie you saw?
I popped in the Anchorman HD-DVD Friday night.

9- Tell us something we don’t know:
I haven't shaved since Friday.

10- Do you like dancing?
No.

11- If you had a daughter, what would her name be?
I have a daughter.

12- If you had a son, what would his name be?
Sterling.

13- Ever thought of living abroad?
No.

14- What would you like GOD to tell you when you crossed the pearly gates?
"Oops. Sorry. Not yet."

15- Mouhahaha, there is not question 15, mouhahaha!
That's just dumb.

I suppose I'll tag Brian & Mike.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha... we both tagged Brian. Let's see if he does it, too.

:)

ANd what the heck, I can't put a sign-in here now? Has to be google/blogger or just a name? Odd.