Monday, March 26, 2007

Zzzzzzz

If anyone is still paying attention, I apologize for the lack of posts. Quite frankly, there hasn't been much to talk about.

The past weekend with Payton was great. We saw Beauty & the Beast at the Garde & attended the St. Patrick's Day Parade in Mystic. The weekend went by much too fast.

Work has been crazy busy, so that leaves me no time to update.

This weekend brings about my annual fantasy baseball drafts. I'm proud to report that my teams won both leagues last year, something that would never be possible without Mr. Upson's help. Thanks Boss! (I also can't believe that this will be my 10th Tulip League draft. Wow.)

Back to school tomorrow night. Last week was Spring Break & it was fantastic. Oh well. A necessary evil.

For the past week, I've been attempting to download the HD version of The Departed from the Xbox Live Marketplace. Because it's in HD, the file is massive & I don't leave the 360 on long enough to download it all in one shot. I'm getting there though!

In the meantime, check out my Twitter page. Eventually, maybe by the time you read this, I'll have a funky little button on the right that will show updates.

Hope life is treating my three readers well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling, man. I haven't updated the regular blog in forwver it seems until I put something small up there last night. Argh!

And it looks like for the first time in a while, I'm not going to be in any baseball leagues -- unless we opt to draft the weekend after Easter to do it. Kind of sucks as I've really enjoyed it, but I just hadn't planned things well this year.

Ahhh, love it when life gets in the way.