Friday, October 27, 2006

A Bummer

Today is my boss' last day. Todd hired me back in 2004 & has obviously been my boss since then.

This is the first time I've been sad because of a boss leaving. Todd is a friend, not just my boss, and has been a great influence for me.

When I was at Foxwoods, I was quite happy when my first real boss was fired/forced out. He was a jerk to everyone & that move was a long time coming. I hated my boss when I left Foxwoods, so that was a positive. At Mystic Seaport, I liked my boss up until the point I was laid off & he gave me 10 minutes to pack my stuff. I liked my boss at the Courtyard, but I wasn't sad when I left.

I will miss Todd greatly. Not seeing his office door open when I walk in on Monday is going to be tough. I wish him the best of luck at UMass.

No comments: