Thursday, November 23, 2006

Giving Thanks

If I keep this blog up & running, you may think that I take things for granted. While I do enjoy many unimportant & material things, I want to take the time to express my thanks for the important things.
  • My beautiful daughter Payton. Everyday I give thanks for her health & happiness. She means everything in the world to me. I couldn't possibly express in words how much I love her.
  • My parents. I like to think they've taught me fairly well. (I keed, I keed!) I'm forever grateful for their guidance & love. I love them deeply.
  • My family in general. I have a wonderful family & I know I can count on them for anything.
  • My wonderful girlfriend Mary. She is an amazing person & I'm thankful that she is in my life. Her love & support has helped me a lot lately.
  • My great circle of friends. I have a great group of friends, who like my family, would support me through thick & thin.
  • All the US veterans who have fought & gave their lives for our country's freedom.
  • I'm also thankful for my Xbox 360 , an Underdog movie & Carrie Underwood performing at halftime of the Tampa Bay/Dallas game today. (See, I can still be superficial.)

No comments: