Friday, February 09, 2007

Success, Hopefully

I survived my fourth knee surgery. This one is a lot different than my last one. I haven't even had to use any crutches. I used one last night for balance, but today I was just hobbling around. I'm able to bend my knee almost 90 degrees, but it's hard to keep working at it with the big bandage on.

When I walk, there is a horrifying clicking. I really hope that goes away because it makes me sick to my stomach.

I'm always amazed at the power of the anesthesia. I go from being wide awake, talking to the nurses, to opening my eyes, all groggy, feeling great. Pretty amazing.

I'm sure I'll be back to work on Monday, so I need to milk these next few days.
----
Here are some nice pictures of the Munnatawket & one of Fishers Island Sound, both looking north from Fishers. Thanks for sending them on Patty! Keep 'em coming!


No comments: