Thursday, January 04, 2007

2007!

Wow, I can't believe it's 2007 already. I also can't believe my vacation is over already. Ten days never went by so quickly. There's never enough time to do all the nothing I planned on.

I really enjoy taking the week after Christmas off. It helps make the holiday season last a little longer. It also brings me back to those joyous days as a child during school vacation.

The last time I took that week off, I was laid off a few days later. Let's hope that doesn't happen this time.

-----

Has anyone tried the White Hot Chocolate at Dunkin Donuts? Oh my, it is wonderful!

-----

I will be making my comeback tonight. I haven't played any basketball and I've hardly run since breaking my arm on November 30. As long as I don't hit the deck, I should be fine. Hopefully I'll be productive and able to help out the squad.

-----

It sure was nice to see Notre Dame get spanked last night in the Nokia, err Allstate Sugar Bowl. How great is it that Notre Dame now holds the record for most consecutive bowl losses?? Even UConn has won a bowl game more recently than the Irish! Beautiful!!

-----

Good riddance Nick Saban. Thanks for pushing the Dolphins a little further into the depths of mediocrity. As for this weekend, I can't believe I'll actually be rooting for the Jets to beat the Pats. It's only a one-time event, trust me.

-----

UConn faces another big test this weekend, taking on LSU in Baton Rouge on Saturday. They played very well Tuesday against South Florida, but they'll need that and more to pull of the win on the road. Hopefully Jeff steps up again.

-----

Finally, a new episode of The Office tonight! It's been awhile.

-----

Here's a Happy New Year gift for my two readers. I know Brian prefers the University of Washington cheerleaders, but the USC girls are the best.

I LOVE HD

1 comment:

Kira said...

Niice blog