Friday, January 05, 2007

Oh and 3

Another game for Old School Reloaded and another loss. However, this time there was some improvement.

Again, we were short-handed. We were only able to have five players and when the majority of us are out of shape, the second half becomes a struggle.

We hung in there for the first half, trailing only by four at the half. The second half was ugly, as we didn't score until five minutes or so passed. We ended up losing by 20 points or so.

I played okay, considering I wasn't at 100% (close, but not yet)and still really out of shape. I had 15 points in the first half & ended up with 20 for the game (six three-pointers). I'll be able to contribute much more once I'm able to run around more on offense & actually get down the floor on a fast break.

I'm looking forward to next week!

No comments: