Monday, January 08, 2007

I Should Be Home!

Right now, it's pouring out. It rained hard all last night, all morning & it isn't supposed to let up until early afternoon. The date is January 8. There should be enough cold air here in Connecticut right now for this to be a major snowstorm. Not this year. Not when it was 72 degrees on Saturday, the highest temperature ever recorded in January in CT. Ridiculous.
-----
I'm pretty excited about the upcoming release of Battlestations: Midway for my 360. The story line for the game looks like it will cross over nicely with the book I'm currently reading, "Ship of Ghosts", the story of the USS Houston.
-----
I miss Foxtrot. It's a Sunday-only comic now, which stinks. It was the only comic I read on a daily basis, along with my favorite, Get Fuzzy. I need to grab some books to enjoy this now.
-----
I suppose I should start taking down the tree & other Christmas decorations this week.
-----
UConn got spanked again this weekend. They're definitely showing their age as they face tough competition, especially on the road. Thanks to their easy early schedule, they'll probably make the NCAA tourney, even though they may be better suited for the NIT. The last two times UConn missed the NCAA's, those teams that played in the NIT ended up doing well years later.
-----
Even though UConn lost, it was till a positive weekend, what with Duke falling to Virginia Tech, at home! Add that with the Dallas Cowboys losing, along with Notre Dame getting spanked and it was a great week!
-----
Speaking of the Huskies, enjoy this photo gallery.
-----
In a blatant rip-off of my buddy Brian's blog, look for some video walls soon. I need to come up with some topics first. Other things to look for here soon are details on why I'm in love with my Xbox 360 and the once promised addition of more links.
-----
If you need one reason to watch "Knights of Prosperity", look no further than SofĂ­a Vergara. Give her a Google image search.

1 comment:

Mike said...

nice call on sofia, dude. nicely done.